5.17.2012

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday.

I have been dealing with some family issues this week, and so I apologize, but I do not have a Frugal Round-Up for you this week.

I will have a double size Frugal Round-Up and announce the Fan Favorite for both weeks at the next Frugal Friday.

It's been a long week for me, so I thank you for your understanding. My readers rock!!

Now on to the linky...

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.

2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty new button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!
3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!" And don't forget to "like" your favorite posts so they can become the "FAN FAVORITE!"

20 comments:

Cyndi ✪ Blue Star said...

Thanks for hosting the party! I've linked up but I'm not seeing my post or anyone else's. Not sure if I'm have technical problems or you are?

Lindsay said...

Thanks for hosting! I always love this party!

SwedishCorner-DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thank you for hosting :)
Take care!
Greetings from Australia♥
~Pernilla

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Hope everything is okay with you and your family. All linked up this week- thank you for hosting!

Betsy @ Anna Nimmity said...

Thanks for throwing this fun party!

Beth @ Free Stylin' said...

Thanks so much for hosting...especially when you have things going on. Hope you know you are loved!! Have a good weekend. :)

Laurel Stephens said...

Wishing you well and a special thank you for hosting your party today.

Taryn @ Design, Dining + Diapers said...

Thank you so much for hosting! Hope you have a fabulous weekend :)

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

thank you so much for this fabulous and wonderful party!!!! hugs...

sashkonela said...

Thanks for hosting. I`m here for the first time, and planning to come more often :)

Best regards,
Aleksandra

http://theproject6x6.blogspot.com/

Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage said...

Thank you for hosting!

Laura said...

Hi Wendy,

Thanks for hosting! (In spite of all that going on)

I appreciate it,
Laura

Rebekah Greiman said...

Hello and good morning! I'm sorry to hear about your family issues-whatever the case may be, know there is a reader out there praying for your situation!
I linked up healthy and simple No Calorie Sweet Green Tea recipe (#245 ) that's a great alternative to soda. It's the perfect drink for a hot summer afternoon. Plus, it's tasty and it's good for you. Win-win. Thanks for hosting the party once again. Have a great week!
Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

TINA said...

Thank you so much for hosting.

Anne said...

Thanks for hosting!

Denise at PinkPostcard. said...

Oh dear, so sorry to hear about family issues. I hope everything is ok. Thanks for hosting, despite having that going on! : / Have a great weekend!

Liz & Holley said...

Thanks for hosting!

Carrie @ My Favorite Finds said...

I hope all is well with your family. I know how life takes over...I completely missed my Must Try Mondays feature post last week, so had to double up this week! Thanks for hosting!

Jane Craske said...

Thanks so much for hosting but WAY more importantly, hope that things are getting easier.

Desiree @ The 36th AVENUE said...

Wendy my dear... How are you?
I wanted to stop by to link up and wish you a wonderful weekend...

Besos my friend!