5.24.2012

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!  

Because I wasn't able to do them last week, today is a double-sized edition of both the Fan Favorite and My Frugal Round-up.  So off we go....

First, the Fan Favorite from two weeks ago was this great Ballard Design drying rack knock-off by Inspiration for Moms.

And my Frugal Round-up from two weeks ago...


First up, I love love love this office makeover from The Blissful Bee.  So many pretty elements.  I'd love working in this space.

 This colorful bathroom makeover from Just Another Day in Paradise makes me happy.  Coral and white stripes!!  So fun!


The Scrap Shoppe shared a great tutorial on how to make this backlit canvas art.  What a fabulous idea!


And from last week's party...

The Fan Favorite was shared by Art is Beauty.  Check out this great transformation from armoire to potting bench!


And my Frugal Round-up from last week...

First, I absolutely adore this boy's room reveal from Woven Home.  There are so many things I love about this room...but I think my favorite is the wall behind the bed...would you believe she stencilled all those owls??  Crazy cute!



This DIY whale triptych shared by Full Plate Living was just too cute for words.


And finally, I just had to share this recipe from Yummy Healthy Easy for Diet Coke Cake.  Yes, you read that right.  Two of my great loves in one.  Ha!  Check it out.


Now it's your turn!!

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty new button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!! 3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!" And don't forget to "like" your favorite posts so they can become the "FAN FAVORITE!"
  

28 comments:

Trish - Mom On Timeout said...

Such fun features! Thanks so much for hosting Wendy!

Lyuba @ Will Cook For Smiles said...

Thank you so much for the party!

Bonnie and Trish @ Uncommon said...

Thanks for hosting!

Take care,

Trish

art is beauty said...

Thank you so much for featuring my armoire potting shed.
You made my night.
Karin
www.artisbeauty.net

Janel@hatingmartha said...

Thanks for hosting! Diet Coke Cake? Yum!!

Meegan said...

Thanks for hosting. I am excited to link up with your party!
Meegan@whatmeeganmakes

Jenny@daysofchalkandchocolate said...

I'm always so happy to link up to your party! Thanks for hosting!

Cyndi ✪ Blue Star said...

Another week, another great party!!

Erin @ Two Story Cottage said...

T.G.I.F!!! Thanks for the party, Wendy. :)

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Thanks for the party. Have a great weekend.

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Such wonderful inspiration! Thank you for hosting.

SwedishCorner-DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thank you so much for hosting another amazing blog party!
Lovely features, as always :)
Greetings from Australia♥
~Pernilla

suzyq said...

thanks so much for being the hostess with the mostess!!!

Rebekah Greiman said...

Thanks for another link party. I've linked up my Simple, Spicy Salsa recipe (# 277 ) that's super easy to make. It's tasty and it's good for you! Hope you like it and have an awesome week!
Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

TINA said...

Thank you for hosting.
Have a wonderful weekend.

stoneandrose.com said...

Thank you for hosting!!

Catherine {Stone and Rose}

April S. said...

Linked up my tip for taking store-bought spaghetti sauce to the next level - bonus recipes at the bottom of how to use the leftovers! Thanks for hosting!

Michele {The Scrap Shoppe} said...

Thank you so much for featuring my backlit canvas, Wendy! I hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend. :)

Mammy Made said...

Thank you so much for hosting! I've linked up four projects this week: a tshirt I made into a shrug, some sandpaper numbers I made to teach my daughter, a refashioned tshirt bracelet and the best coffee cake in the world recipe :)

- Adele @ Mammy Made

Carrie @ My Favorite Finds said...

Wowsers! Those are all awesome features! Thanks for hosting. I linked up my Disney Vacation Countdown.

Laura @ cookiecrumbsandsawdust.blogspot said...

Hi Wendy,

That whale art is too cute!

Thanks for hosting. I appreciate it,
Laura

{the.junk.nest} said...

Awesome party! Thanks for hosting :)

DebbieDoesCreations said...

Thanks so much for hosting. I hope you have a great weekend, Wendy!

Lolly Jane said...

Fun picks this week (: Thanks for hosting!

Full Plate Designer said...

Love your Frugal Round-up parties. Thanks for featuring my whale triptych and the other great ideas! Have a fabulous holiday weekend!

Princess Kate said...

I have met so many great people through your blog. Thanks for hosting a great party. Have a safe and happy Memorial Day.

Jen @ Yummy-Healthy-Easy said...

OH WOW!!! I am absolutely THRILLED my Diet Coke Cake was featured on your amazing blog! You seriously made my week!! I cannot thank you enough!!! I hope you have a great weekend! <3

~Jen

Laura @ Inspiration For Moms said...

Thank you for featuring my Ballard Designs drying rack on your awesome blog! You made my week! :)
~Laura