6.07.2012

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

I have lots of fun features to share with you from last week's party. So let's get to it...

First up, The FAN FAVORITE from last week's party was this fun laundry room reveal shared by Inspiration for Moms


Now on to my Frugal Round-up...

My Repurposed Life shared how she made her faux barn doors.  Great tutorial!  I just love barn doors!


Next, Jacolyn Murphy shared a clever s'mores candle hostess gift.  So cute!


Home Is Where My Heart Is shared her fabulous kitchen redo.  I just love me a white kitchen!


I may be just a bit addicted to gallery walls.  I adore them...and this corner gallery wall shared by Little Things Brings Smiles is awesome.  I'm filing this idea away on my to-do list!


And last but not least, I wanted to share this bright and happy bedroom redo by Johnny in a Dress...so many cute ideas in this room!


Now it's your turn...

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.

2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty new button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!

 3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!" And don't forget to "like" your favorite posts so they can become the "FAN FAVORITE!"


  

25 comments:

Lyuba @ Will Cook For Smiles said...

Thank you so much for the party!

Trish - Mom On Timeout said...

I LOVE that Corner Gallery Wall! Thanks so much for hosting Wendy!

Lisa and Joey @ Paintbrush and Screwdriver said...

Thank you for hosting Wendy :)

Alexis said...

Yipee! I am so, so thrilled to have my S'mores candles featured. Thank you so much!

Taryn @ Design, Dining + Diapers said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Holistic Homemaking said...

Questions about the link back ... does it have to be in the post or just a button placed anywhere on my blog?

prilemery (at) gmail (dot) com

Jessie @ Dream and Differ said...

Thanks for hosting! It is so fun to look through all the projects and ideas!

SwedishCorner-DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thank you so much for hosting every week :) Lovely features as always!! I'm dreaming of a white kitchen :)
Greetings from Australia♥
~Pernilla

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Aimee - ItsOverflowing.com said...

Thanks for hosting! XO, Aimee

suzyq said...

Thanks so much for hosting - can't wait to browse!
Hugs,
Suzan

Cyndi ✪ Blue Star said...

Another week, another great party!

Laurel Stephens said...

Thanks for hosting your terrific party!

Laura @ cookiecrumbsandsawdust.blogspot said...

Hi Wendy,

I'm really excited about my link this week -colorblocking with flowers. Thanks for hosting so that I can share it!

I appreciate it,
Laura

mrslauralynn said...

Thanks for hosting a great party :)

Rebekah Greiman said...

Hello and good morning! I was making homemade yogurt, so naturally had to make some Simple Tasty Granola (# 249 ). Using Agave Nectar, some oats and a few nuts, I have a yummy treat waiting for me every morning. Hope you enjoy my recipe! Thanks for hosting the party once again. Have a great week!
Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

sashkonela said...

Dear Wendy,

thanks for hosting another great party. So many interesting posts. I`ve added you to my linky parties list.

All the best from Serbia,
Aleksandra

Okio B Designs said...

Thanks for hosting!

Jeanine

It's All Connected said...

Thanks for hosting. I'm glad I found your great site and following you, now! ~ Maureen

classic • casual • home said...

that IS such a cute yellow and white bedroom and love the kitchen makeover. Great highlights. Have a wonderful weekend.

Sunday said...

I love the gallery wall! I especially love anything FRUGAL. Thanks for hosting a great party!

Linda @ Home is Where My Heart is said...

Thank you so much for featuring my kitchen redo. I'm honored to be among so much talent! ~Linda

Turning This Into That! said...

Thanks so much for hosting! So many links to linger on.....

decoguy said...

I love the corner gallery wall, i see that everything is pretty symmetrical. do you recommend sticking with white picture frames or having coloured frames is also okay? im worried that with coloured frames it may look a little clustered...

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

better late than never? Thanks for featuring my DIY Barn Doors!
Hope to see you next week at Haven!
gail