6.14.2012

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

Let's start off the party by getting to the good stuff...

Last week's Fan Favorite was this adorable  DIY Outdoor Rug  posted by Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss.



Since this is my birthday week, I thought it would be fun to share a few birthday/party related posts for my Frugal Round-up this week.

First up, The Letter 4 shared some adorable FREE 4th of July party printables.  Love these!


Next, Hip 2 Thrift shared this too-cute-for-words Elmo birthday party.  Just darling!


And finally, I just loved this Rainbow Party shared by Crafty Mama.   I love a rainbow cake - they're just so pretty!


Now it's your turn...

You know "da rules"...

 1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.

 2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty new button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!  

 3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!" And don't forget to "like" your favorite posts so they can become the "FAN FAVORITE!"

22 comments:

Doreen said...

New follower and first time at your weekly party! Thanks so much for hosting!

Doreen

Maggie Massey said...

Thanks so so much for hosting, Wendy! I hope you're having a wonderful birth-week!!!

Jessie @ Dream and Differ said...

That rainbow cake is gorgeous! Wouldn't it be fun to have that on your birthday? Methinks I need to make one when mine rolls around. Thanks for hosting and happy birthday!

Shannon at Fox Hollow Cottage said...

Happy Birthday WEEK =)

Heather said...

Thanks for hosting Wendy! Have a great week :) Heather

Laurel Stephens said...

Happy Birthday Week! Thanks for hosting your great party, and have a wonderful Birthday Week!

Deana said...

Thanks so much for hosting and have a wonderful weekend : )

Iuliana said...

Oh my gosh...I can't believe you featured my Elmo Party!!! Awesome! Thank you so much!

The Alchemist said...

Wow, happy birthday week! Today I've linked up my Super Easy Pulled Pork Sandwiches.

I sure hope you have a great weekend!

Melissa @ The Alchemist

Karah @ thespacebetweenblog said...

Thank you so much for hosting! Happy belated birthday, I love your list!!

Julie said...

Thanks, Wendy, for featuring my rug. Hope your 40th birthday was fabulous. 40 is definitely looking younger all the time :)

must love junk said...

I'm a new follower and just linked up my new blog-thanks for hosting!
Susan

Laura @ cookiecrumbsandsawdust.blogspot said...

Happy Birthay Wendy!

Thanks for hosting,
Laura

Curtains in My Tree said...

I love birthdays and birthday cakes even better. I have never seen a cake with that many layers

Hope you had a fun Birthday anf happy happy Birthday and many more

Anne said...

Thanks so much for the party! Happy belated!!

Rebekah Greiman said...

Good morning and thanks for another link party. I linked up my Homemade Crockpot Yogurt (# 284 ) that is super easy to make, is so tasty and very good for you! Hope you like the recipe and have a great week!
Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

Simply AJ said...

Thanks for hosting another great party! AJ@queenofmynest

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

thank you so much for the lovely party! hugs...

twelve-O-eight said...

Thank you for hosting Wendy, enjoy your weekend and upcoming Birthday week too! Hugs, Tanya :)

SwedishCorner-DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Happy Birthday, Wendy :)
Thanks for hosting and have a great week!
Greetings from Australia
/Pernilla

Richella said...

Wow, Wendy! I was looking forward to joining your party this week, but I didn't get to my computer yesterday (one of those days!)--so here I am on Saturday, and I see you have over 400 links! Congratulations on building such a successful party!

I linked up a post about updates I made to my screened porch. I gave it a fresh look while spending only $35. It's fun to see what kind of bang you can get for your buck, isn't it?

Have a great weekend!

Netties Expressions said...

Thank you so much for hosting this party again! Have a wonderful week!