6.28.2012

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

As promised, this week's Frugal Round-up will be double-sized to make up for the fact that I was too busy having fun at Haven to work on my round-up for last week.

But first, the Fan Favorite for last week was this DIY PB-Inspired Door Mat shared by Inspiration for Moms!  Love me a monogram!!


Since we're only a few days away from July 4th, I thought that doing a round-up of Independence Day inspired posts would be fun..

First, Amanda's Parties to Go shared an adorable 4th of July centerpiece tutorial and free printables.  Love it!


Live Laugh Rowe shared a tutorial on how to make these darling patriotic paper flowers.  Too cute!



I loved this free USA printable from The Ballard Bunch...framed one up at my house already!


I Gotta Create shared a tutorial on how to make Firecrackers from old Pringles cans.  Very creative!


And last but not least Blesid shared this cute flag art made from dollar store rulers!


Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...


1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.

2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty new button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!

3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!" And don't forget to "like" your favorite posts so they can become the "FAN FAVORITE!"

20 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Thank you for hosting ~ it's always a pleasure to stop by and see what's going on {and link up}. Have a wonderful week . mb

Janel@hatingmartha said...

Thank you for the party! Have a great 4th!

Deana said...

Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful weekend : )

Christina at I Gotta Create! said...

Thank you SO much for featuring my firecracker tutorial! Have a fabulous 4th!!
<3 Christina

Lyuba @ Will Cook For Smiles said...

Thank you so much for the party! Have a great weekend!

How to Nest for Less said...

Thanks for hosting!

Laurel Stephens said...

I'm just lovin' all the patriotic projects out there. Thank you for hosting a great party!

Natalie Dixon said...

Thanks so much for hosting and it was great getting a chance to meet you at haven!

mycreativelyvintagelife.com said...

Thanks for hosting this great link party. I love love to stop by other blogs and see what new bloggy friends are up too! I am a new follower as well!

SwedishCorner-DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thank you for hosting - it's always a pleasure to stop by and see what's happening :) Greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Kelly Rowe said...

THANKS so much for featuring my Patriotic Flowers :) Have a lovely weekend. Hugs!

Rebekah Greiman said...

Good morning and thanks for another link party! I linked up a tutorial on how to Freeze Beans (#258). Canned beans are lined with BPA and should be avoided at all costs! They're easy to prepare beforehand and freeze for later use. Plus, they're cheap! Hope you like the tutorial. Have a great week!
Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

Nan @ Playful Decor said...

Hi Wendy! Thank you for hosting! I'm linking up some frugal shopping tips. The 4th decor is fabbbbb! I'm not quite there yet, but hopefully we'll at least get our flag out! Have a great week! Nan
www.PlayfulDecor.blogspot.com

How2home said...

Thanks for hosting this fabulous party! Hope you like and try out our project! Have an amazing long weekend!

Taryn @ Design, Dining + Diapers said...

Fabulous features! Thanks for hosting!

NaturalFamiLea said...

I shared my Make Your Own Fudge Pops recipe.

Debbie @ OtRD said...

Thanks for hosting!!

Faux Pas Farm Gal said...

Thanks for hosting, I "think" I linked, lol.

Debra said...

Thanks for hosting, Wendy. It's always fun. :)

Chase the Star said...

Hi! I came across your blog on the Country Living website, congrats on your win last year! Love your blog, and I'm a new follower! I also linked up a couple of posts. Thanks for hosting, excited to come back and visit often!
Barbara @ Chase the Star
http://chase-thestar.blogspot.com