7.19.2012

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

The Fan Favorite from last week is this fun dresser-turned-tv-stand shared by Two Twenty-One.  Great idea!




Now on to my Frugal Round-up...

First up, I loved these great cottage mudroom shelves by An Oregon Cottage.  So pretty and functional!




We're gearing up for the Olympics at our house, and I loved these fun Olympic crafts for kids shared by AliLily.  We're going to get our craft on before the games start on the 27th!



Two Story Cottage shared her pretty wallpapered ceiling.  It really adds some fabulous interest to this room!



Now it's your turn! You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.

2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty new button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!

3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!" And don't forget to "like" your favorite posts so they can become the "FAN FAVORITE!"

26 comments:

Aimee - ItsOverflowing.com said...

Thanks for hosting! XO, Aimee

Kammy's Korner said...

I love your party and appreciate you hosting it so very much! I know they're extra work. I've got a question: you say you only feature those who link back: does it count that I do most of my party links on my party page and not actually on my post?

Candice said...

Thanks for hosting Wendy!! :)

suzyq said...

Thanks so much for hosting - your features are great - especially love
the wallpapered ceiling!
:)

Christina at I Gotta Create! said...

Thanks for hosting Wendy. Hope you have a great weekend.
<3 Christina

Erin @ Two Story Cottage said...

OH, thanks for the feature, Wendy! A fun surprise tonight! :)

Chelsea @ two twenty one said...

Great features! I'm honored to have my dresser turned TV stand included! Thanks for hosting!

Vintage Street Designs said...

Thanks so much for hosting ~ have a wonderful weekend! Blessings ~ Judy

Kathe said...

Thanks for hosting Wendy:-)

Brandy~GreyLaneHome said...

Great features. The wallpaper ceiling rocks. Thank you so much for hosting this fun party.

Tani@Tagana Rose said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Have a wonderful day:)

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Thanks for hosting! I tried to link up but the image didn't show up, I tried again but linky wouldn't let me, anyway I loved the wallpapered ceiling but oh, how that would hurt the neck.lol

Thanks, Rondell

Something Nice and Pretty said...

It is finally showing up, thanks again for hosting!

Taryn @ Design, Dining + Diapers said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

SwedishCorner-DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thanks for hosting such a fun party!
Greetings from Australia♥
~Pernilla

aimee said...

Thankyou for hosting xxx

Liz Fourez said...

I love that dresser turned tv console! Especially the design she did on the drawers. Thanks for hosting a great party and have a wonderful weekend!

Alderberry Hill said...

Thanks for the super party...awesome features too!

Rebekah Greiman said...

Hello-thanks for the party! I've been trying to avoid sodas and come up with no/low calorie alternatives. Today, I am linking up my Fresh Lime "Gritzer (#211) that is low calorie and tasty. I hope you enjoy. Thanks again!
Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

Maury Kilgo said...

That wallpapered ceiling is AWESOME! Thanks for hosting!

Anne said...

Thanks for the great party!! Have a wonderful weekend xox

Betsy @ Anna Nimmity said...

Thank you for hosting this party and giving other bloggers a place to share their projects! Have a great weekend!

Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage said...

Thank you for hosting every Friday!

Kathy Moody said...

Thank you so much for hosting. Have a wonderful weekend.

Chase the Star said...

Thanks for hosting!!! Have a wonderful weekend!
Barbara @ Chase the Star
http://chase-thestar.blogspot.com

Kimberly said...

Thanks for hosting the party!

xo-Kimberly {allons-y kimberly}