9.27.2012

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

So glad you could join me...

Let's get right to the good stuff, shall we?  (Because we all know that no one really reads any of this lead-in stuff anyway... Lol!)

Here's my Frugal Round-up from last week's party:

First up, VixenMade shared a tutorial for a cinnamon-scented garland.  I love this idea!  What a great way to bring in the scents of the season!



Next,  Fit, Crafty Stylish and Happy shared a very clever fall wreath.  This beauty is made from construction paper!  And I love that this project can really be accomplished by anyone, but it has such an elegant feel!


Finally, I simply had to share this DIY light fixture posted by Cuckoo 4 Design.  Would you believe this stylish fixture started out as a bowl?  Talk about upcycling! 


Oh, and just a note...if you Pin from this party, please do so from the ORIGINAL SOURCE.  I love it when you all link up...and I want any Pinterest traffic from your posts to go to you.  So please click through to the original post before you pin.  THANKS!

Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.

2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!

3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"

30 comments:

Christina at I Gotta Create! said...

Thank you for hosting, Wendy! I love the wreath and light fixture.
<3 Christina

daisypetals said...

Thanks for hosting this great party! Life to the full, Melissa @ DaisyMaeBelle

Aimee - ItsOverflowing.com said...

Awesome party again tonight! Thanks for hosting! XO, Aimee

Kelly said...

That light fixture is STUNNING! Thanks for hosting!

-Kelly @ View Along the Way
www.viewalongtheway.com

Alderberry Hill said...

Thanks for the lovely party, happy Friday!

Glamorous Mommy said...

Fabulous party! I look forward to linking up each week.. Thanks so much for hosting!

-Fotini

Lyuba @ Will Cook For Smiles said...

Thank you so much for your fabulous party!

Christie said...

Thanks for hosting the party! Sweet features AND I love the moon garland! Christie Three Pixie Lane

vixen Made said...

Thank you so much for featuring my fall garland! It means a lot! Have a great weekend.

Taryn @ Design, Dining + Diapers said...

Thank you so much for hosting!

myric andreasen said...

Hi! Thanks for hosting. I just found your link party and I am new here. I just linked up my DIY table. I hope you could visit and link up too to my link party happening now at

http://myricandreasen.blogspot.com/2012/09/passion-parade-link-soiree.html

And I’d like to also invite you to pin your party at my page:
http://myricandreasen.blogspot.com/p/pin-your-party.html

Thank you so much and have a great day!
xo
Myric

wildcraft diva said...

I'm new to "linky parties".
Thankyou for hosting, lots of inspiring ideas. I didn't crop my photo but never mind....next time I'll get it right...Ciao

FleaingFrance - French Shopping said...

Thank you for hosting and I am happy to be linking up this week!

Greetings from France
Simone

Julia Konya said...

Thank you so much for putting my light into your Round-Up!
Love your blog!

Liz Fourez said...

Always happy to link up with you : )
Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend!
Love Always,
Liz

Liz Fourez said...

Always happy to link up with you : )
Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend!
Love Always,
Liz

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

I REALLY loved your Halloween Moon Garland. Well done! Thank you for hosting.

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

Thanks for hosting!

Nancy at maddalee™ said...

Hi Wendy, thank you so much for hosting, I really appreciate it!

Have a good day, xo Nancy

Rebekah Greiman said...

Good morning!! Today, I've linked up my "In Your Face" round up of DIY Lip Balm, Mouthwash and Toothpaste (#269 ). All of them are non-toxic, cost $.25 each and are simple to make. I hope you enjoy and thanks for the link party!
~Rebekah @ www.potholesandpantyhose.com

Tuula @ The Thrifty Rebel said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great weekend!

Betsy @ Anna Nimmity said...

Thanks for the party, Wendy!

Good Time Charlie said...

What a very cool light fixture! People are so endlessly creative. Thanks for sharing! -K

Angie said...

Thank you for the chance to link up, and for all the great inspiration! ~ Angie @ The Dating Divas

Lisa Hogan said...

Thanks again for hosting! I am back to link up again:)

E Strea Chikitu said...

Thank you for hosting Wendy! (my sister s called Wendy too :-)

Kim@todayismysome-day said...

Thanks for hosting. Love the moon garland ... or anything inspired by Matthew Mead :)

Cassidy said...

Oh my gosh thanks for the feature! Love that garland too! Too cute.

Debbie @ OtRD said...

Thanks for hosting, I just linked up!

Love that garland, such a fun idea!

rebecca said...

Thank you for hosting. I am a new follower and was excited to be linking up this week!