10.11.2012

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday! (I've hosted over 150 of these linkies now - Can you believe it?)

Anyhoo, for my Frugal Round-up this week, I'm featuring room makeovers. I don't normally like to feature all room reveals for the Frugal Round-up, but this week I thought it'd be fun. I hope you agree. :-)

First up, I am smitten with this craft room/home office from Sophia's Decor. It's absolutely charming. I am especially enamoured with the bookshelves full of clocks. I love clocks!


Next, I think this coral Tween bedroom shared by Lolly Jane is adorable. Love the color palette and that polka-dot wall is darling!


Always Chasing Life shared a fresh and pretty laundry room makeover. So many cute details in this one...and I love the mudroom lockers!


Finally, I fell head over heels for this bedroom reveal from Double Wide in the Sky. Absolutely beautiful!! Seriously, I had to go back a few times just to take it all in.



Oh, and just a note...if you Pin from this party, please do so from the ORIGINAL SOURCE. I love it when you all link up...and I want any Pinterest traffic from your posts to go to you. So please click through to the original post before you pin. THANKS!

Now it's your turn! You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!
3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"


24 comments:

Sophia's said...

Thanks so much for featuring my new office/craft space! It's so nice to have and I enjoy it everyday.

Thanks for hosting,

Kristen

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

Hi, Wendy! So very glad to be partying with you this week. Thank you!

Nici - Posed Perfection said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you have a great week!
Blessings,
Nici

Tuula @ The Thrifty Rebel said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Taryn @ Design, Dining + Diapers said...

Gorgeous features! Thank you so much for hosting!

gabby said...

Thanks for hosting!! Love the rooms you shared too!! TGIF!

gabby said...

Thanks for hosting!! Love the rooms you shared too!! TGIF!

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

What a beautiful room. Thanks for hosting.

Jody and Stan said...

Thanks for hosting a fun party! Love all the features.

Jody

E Strea Chikitu said...

thank you for hosting!
pasa un bon wikent :-)

Rachel said...

I am so happy to have found this blog! I hope to "meet" more decor loving ladies. :-)

Liz Fourez said...

Thanks so much for hosting your great party and have a wonderful day : )

Love Always,
Liz

Rebekah Greiman said...

Happy Friday! I love that the weather is changing and thoughts are of pumpkins, spices and hot teas. Usually, I make Ginger Snaps this time of year. I love those dang cookies, but hate the calories, the sugar and the shortening. I came up with a recipe for Skinny Ginger Puff Cookies (#195) that I've linked up today. I hope you enjoy-they are delicious, without the guilt!
Rebekah ~ www.potholesandpantyhose.com

MY SHABBY FRENCH LIFE said...

Very happy to join your frugal party ! thank you so much for hosting me from FRANCE !
xoxo
Joƫlle

Glamorous Mommy said...

Beautiful features this week! Thank you so much for hosting, have a lovely weekend ;)

-Fotini

Bonnie and Trish @ Uncommon said...

Thanks so much for hosting the party! Have a wonderful weekend!

Take care,

Trish

Joanne said...

WENDY... you just made my week!

Thank you SOOOOOO much for featuring my Master Bedroom Reveal. I am honored to be included in this great list of round-ups. Thanks for all the time and effort you put into hosting these parties. It is appreciated!

-Joanne

Dear Emmeline said...

those are definitely some beautiful rooms! thanks for hosting Wendy!

twelve-O-eight said...

Thank you so much for hosting!! I love Sophia's office space, wonderful features :)

xoxo, Tanya

Carissa Rasmussen said...

thanks for hosting, have a wonderful weekend

ARod Rodriguez said...

thanks for hosting have a great weekend

Nancy at maddalee™ said...

Hi Wendy! Thank you so much for hosting again, I really like linking up here and reviewing all the great ideas and links.

Have a good day, Nancy

Deb Hen said...

Hi I tried to link up to your party,, but my linky did not appear...I do have your button on my party page as well... Not sure what happened Debbie www.vintageonadime.blogspot.com

Janette's Sage/Simply Your Decor said...

This is a great office...I love the colors