12.28.2012

Frugal Friday~

Oh my goodness you guys!  I was so caught up in having a leisurely holiday with my family, that I totally forgot about Frugal Friday yesterday.  That has never happened before (in over 150 Frugal Fridays!).  I guess you could say that I'm having a great holiday!  Lol!!

I  loved this post from last week's party on how to make Glitter Kool-Aid Playdough from The Chronicles of Home.  I'm thinking we might try this before our holiday vacation is up!


Oh, and just a note...if you Pin from this party, please do so from the ORIGINAL SOURCE. I love it when you all link up...and I want any Pinterest traffic from your posts to go to you. So please click through to the original post before you pin. THANKS!

Now it's your turn!


You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!
3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"


10 comments:

Rob Hunt said...

Hi Wendy, thanks for hosting this year. Happy New Year.
Rob

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Thanks for hosting once again, and for the year as well, appreciated. Happy New Year.
Denise

Debra said...

Good for you ! :) Happy New Year :) +

Aimee - ItsOverflowing.com said...

Happy New Year! Thanks for hosting! XO, Aimee

Nici Higby said...

Thanks for hosting! Glad you are having a good holiday! Have a Happy New Year!
Blessings,
Nici

Southern Gal said...

This is my first time participating. Thanks for hosting!

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Thank you so much for hosting!

Happy New year!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Its been a great year in blogging and I truly appreciate your hosting of Frugal Friday. Happy New Year.
Joy

K Coake said...

So glad you are enjoying your holiday so much! Thanks for hosting! Enjoy your New Year's celebrations.
KC

Carissa Rasmussen said...

late, but i'm here! happy new year!