1.03.2013

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

So glad you could join me for the first Frugal Friday of 2013!!

For this week's Frugal Round-up I'm sharing a few cute dresser projects that were linked up last week.

First, Between the Rafters shared an adorable world map dresser redo.  LOOOOVE this!

Continued after the jump...


Next, The Family Creviston shared a cute chevron dresser redo.  This is fabulous!


Finally, Crafting in the Rain shared a great dresser turned TV console. 



Oh, and just a note...if you Pin from this party, please do so from the ORIGINAL SOURCE. I love it when you all link up...and I want any Pinterest traffic from your posts to go to you. So please click through to the original post before you pin. THANKS!

Now it's your turn!


You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!
3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"

23 comments:

Hydrangeas and Harmony said...

Looking forward to all the great linky party ideas and inspiration in this new year! Thanks so much for hosting!

Moni - Zuhaus at Home said...

Thanks so much for hosting, have a great weekend!

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I use live writer to blog, you may want to take a peek at it, I never have and trouble with it and it's free!

Glamorous Mommy said...

Thanks so much for hosting!!

Fotini

K Coake said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Happy New Year!
KC

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Happy 2013 Wendy. Thank you for hosting, love joining in Frugal Friday. Great turnout of bloggers today.
Joy

Lolly Jane said...

Ahh! Happy new year! Love a fresh start. Thanks for hosting! XOXO

Kathy Moody said...

Thank you so much for all of the great parties in 2012! Wishing you all of the best in 2013! Happy Friday!

Kathy

suzyq said...

Thanks so much for hosting -
Hoping all that's good finds it way to your door in 2013!
Much love,
Suzan

Kathryn J Cain said...

love the map dresser...I have the maps and have been looking for a dresser that will work

Christina at I Gotta Create! said...

Happy New Year, Wendy!

All the best in 2013,
<3 Christina @ I Gotta Create!

Liz Fourez said...

Now I want to go paint some of my dressers! Beautiful features! Thanks so much for hosting : )

Love Always,
Liz

Ms. Redo said...

It must be me, but I can't find the Linky link ... help! ;) Mary

Ms. Redo said...

Yep, it's me - the Linky tool is not showing up on anyone's blog for me :( Will have to work on this.

Denise at PinkPostcard. said...

LOVE that map dresser. Great work. Thank you for hosting, Wendy!

Betsy @ Anna Nimmity said...

Thanks for the party! Happy New Year!

Pudel-design said...

Ooooh, the map dresser is stunning!
Thank you for sharing and a Happy New Year!
Love and hugs from Germany...

http://pudel-design.blogspot.de/

Crystelle Boutique said...

Thanks for a fun party. Love the features (the map! WOW!) Have a very happy new year...

hugs x
Crystelle
http://www.crystelleboutique.com

Jodi S said...

thanks for the great party- looking forward to getting some good ideas :)

Carissa Rasmussen said...

i love all the furniture make overs! people are seriously working it! thanks for hosting

Jennifer said...

Thank you for featuring the Chevron Dresser! I feel famous! :)

Thanks you!!!

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

I love those dressers! Thanks for hosting!

Ms. A said...

Thank you so much for featuring my map dresser!
And thank you for hosting each week. I love linking up my projects to your party! :-)