It's the final week of the One Room Challenge and I'm so excited to reveal my kitchen
As you may recall, this is how my kitchen looked BEFORE...
Ever since I bought Hydeaway Cottage 2 years ago, I've wanted to paint the kitchen cabinets and to add a back splash. And I couldn't be happier with how it turned out...
So here is my NEWLY REDONE KITCHEN
I kept the same granite. Replacing it was definitely not in the budget, and since it has a lot of gray in it, I knew it work beautifully.
I feel like the best decision I made was to extend the back splash all the way to the ceiling on
the sink wall.
I also really love the pop of color that is offered by the new rug.
- The paint on the cabinets is a paint match to the white that was already painted on the island
- The backplash is Calacatta marble
- The rug is the Catriona Rug from Joss and Main
- The granite is Verde Tunas
- The bar stools are from Walmart (yes, really)