1.18.2017

A Pink, White, and Gold Valentine's Room Tour

Hello Lovelies!

Today I'm excited to be joining with several other bloggers as a part of the Valentine's Day
Room Tour being hosted by my friend Stacy Risenmay.


I just love Valentine's Day.  And I love adding touches of the holiday to my home.  This year, I focused on pink and gold - inspired by this pretty gold leaf wooden bowl that I found while Christmas shopping this past holiday season.

I added a couple of love notes to the bowl...and some pretty pink grocery store flowers in a hobnail vase.








I always like to have a Valentine's tree where I can  hang these pretty decoupaged glitter hearts that I made a few years back.





And what would Valentine's Day be without treats?  I especially love sugar cookies with pretty sprinkles.






In addition to glitter and sprinkles, beads and sequins are always a good idea...








Thank you for joining me today!


Make sure and visit the other beautiful homes on the tour...


and our hostess Stacy Risenmay



         

3 comments:

Ursula Carmona said...

I love all the glitter and sparkle! That ampersand is too cute!

Shonee Smith At Hawthorne and Main said...

I love all the pop of valentines day colors! Those cookies look so yummy!
-Shonee

Stacy Risenmay said...

I think I need that heart bowl! So cute!