8.07.2017

Motivation Monday

 For today's Motivation Monday post, I'm going to focus on something a little different.

I've been talking recently about how this year (my 45th year) is a year of transformation for me.

I am going on two months into this project and I am amazed at the amount of growth that is taking place.  One thing that I was really hoping to achieve is to be comfortable in my own skin.  And this is something that is taking more work than I thought it would.

As I am moving through this year of transformation, I am transitioning my blog to fit more and more within the framework of the things that I am working on in my own life.  And you have noticed, I'm sure, that I have been focusing a lot more on fashion.



Although I have been working in Interior Design for the past several years, my college degree is actually in Fashion Merchandising, and it has always been something that I have loved as much as Interior Design.  So sharing more of that area of my life seemed natural.

Which brings me back to being comfortable in my own skin.
I have talked a bit about my on-going weight loss journey as well.  And although I have made good progress, I have not reached my overall goal.  I will continue to strive toward that goal.  But in the meantime, I need to embrace and even LOVE the body that I currently have.

Posting photos of me for What I Wore Wednesdays has been challenging because I am still learning to love the way I look right here and right now.  But you know what?
Regardless of what I look like, my body is a tremendous gift.  And I am so grateful for it.
And I will learn to be comfortable in my own skin and to think that I am beautiful regardless of what society would have us believe is beautiful.

Are you with me?

xoxo
Wendy

         

1 comments:

AG SEO said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.