8.23.2017

What I Wore Wednesday

Hello Lovelies!

This week's What I Wore Wednesday is going to be a little bit different.
I have been taking inventory of what I wear on a daily basis because I am evaluating my own wardrobe and style.

So today, I'm going to share my last week's worth of outfits...all selfies taken in front of my living room mirror.  (lol!)  I am actually pretty proud of myself because I only wore blue jeans twice this week.  (No really, that's a big accomplishment).  I'm trying to mix it up a bit more.

One thing you'll notice is that I really do dress on a budget.  Sure, I'd love to go out and spend a fortune on clothes, but that's just not realistic for me.  I hope that my real life budget-friendly outfits might inspire someone out there, however.


Monday  
Tee  - Merona for Target (a couple of seasons ago).  White Jeans - Merona for Target  (also older - these have always been a bit long, so this summer I cut the hem unevenly.  I like them much better now.)  Shoes - online - Groopdealz or Jane I think.



Tuesday
Dress:  Orange Creek    Shoes:  Online - Groopdealz




Wednesday
Dress:  WhoWhatWear for Target   Denim Jacket:  Thrifted- originally from Old Navy
Shoes:  Target ( a couple of seasons ago)


Thursday
Tunic:  Sun and Shadow from Nordstrom   Jeans:  Old Navy



Friday
Dress:  Old Navy (This is actually my daughter's dress.  I love that it fits me.)



Saturday
Classic jeans and a tee for running errands - I bought the tee forever ago and I don't actually remember where.  I love graphic tees however, and this one fits great!

Jeans:  Old Navy   Shoes: Gap Outlet


And because somebody will probably ask...my phone case is from Rifle Paper Co. :)

Have a great day!

xoxo
Wendy



         

0 comments: