8.30.2017

What I Wore Wednesday

Hello Lovelies!

Welcome to this week's edition of What I Wore Wednesday!

As I mentioned in last week's post, I'm in the middle of doing an "inventory" of my wardrobe.
To accomplish this, I've been snapping selfies of my daily outfits.

This last week, I was sick a couple of days, so I only have a few outfits to share with you.  But I hope that you enjoy...


This dress is a new favorite!  It's a maxi dress that I purchased from Piper and Scoot.  The empire waist is flattering on my "rectangle" figure, and the black floral will be wonderful all through fall and winter.



This outfit is bright and fun!  The tunic is from Gap Factory (last summer) and the jeans are from Old Navy.  (Yes, I buy a lot of Old Navy jeans...their mid-rise jeans fit me perfectly...and I love the Rock Star and Super Skinny styles).




This was my Saturday outfit...the same Old Navy jeans as in the previous photo (yep!  twice in one week.) and a boyfriend tee also from Old Navy which I always front tuck to give me a little bit of definition at the waist.  My watch is from Target and my Monogram bracelet was a GroopDealz purchase.



My final outfit includes a blouse gifted to me by my sister paired with a cardigan from Gap Factory (last season).  My jeans are from - you guessed it - Old Navy.   And my necklace is from J Crew.  Apparently this is the week of the brown lace-up shoes which I purchased last year from GroopDealz.   Also, for those that are curious, my phone case is from Rifle Paper Co.



xoxo
Wendy



         

1 comments:

Donna OShaughnessy said...

It's been a bit since I checked in on your blog, so glad I did. Your outfits are so cute! I sell used clothes on Ebay and yes a lot of folks will buy used Old Navy jeans. They are indeed a favorite!